'Bring One for the Chipper' after Christmas | Public Spaces
COBB COUNTY, Ga. -- After taking the lights and ornaments off your Christmas tree, do some good for the environment and recycle it into mulch.
Georgia's Bring One for the Chipper program turns used Christmas trees into useful natural materials. Trees will be accepted at several locations throughout Cobb County from Dec. 26 to Jan. 7.
* Noonday Creek Park, 489 Hawkins Store Road
* Fullers Park, 3499 Robinson Road
* Harrison Park, 2650 Shallowford Road
* Sewell Park, 2085 Lower Roswell Road
* Lost Mountain Park, 4845 Dallas Highway
For more information about Christmas tree recycling in Cobb, visit the Keep Cobb Beautiful website at cobbcounty.org/kcb.